Monday, November 16, 2009

Forget Saturday's Game, S-Jax, Acie Law Traded for Raja Bell and Vladimir Radmanovic

I've been missing lately. However, this trade sort of excites me -- we're giving up a terrible player in Radmanovic and, what looks like Raja Bell's injured wrist for a good, but inconstant volume scorer and a young, promising point guard.

I know, Jackson turns the ball over more than most point guards (in fact, more than anyone else in the league). I also realize he's basically the Zach Randolph equivalence at shooting guard.

I think games might be more interesting, at least, with this sort of talent manning our swingman position -- and apparently, he's excited to play for us to the point of wanting to play tonight.

And to the negative nancies -- fuck you. Maybe we'll go after AI next so you can perpetually cry about how more and more awesome this team is getting to be.

1 comment:

  1. Bobcats really need someone who score, so I think Jackson will be a good fit. Don't really like the whole salary issue, but whatever.

    I'm thinking though this guy doesn't end the season as a Bobcats. We can trade him for some young guys at the Cavs for example.

    Raja Bell was awesome, and contributed greatly to this team. Not only was he a expiring contract, but he's also very injury prone, so it makes sense we got rid of him. I'll miss him though.

    Coud care less about Vlad. He was a mistake to begin with.

    ReplyDelete